RMR Cold Pressed Groundnut is manufactured by the old traditional method by using wooden machine (vaghai wood chekku).
Our Groundnut Oil Production Process
- Extract oil from first class high quality groundnuts using vaghai wood press
- The oil is made in a heat-controlled environment and it is processed at temperatures that never exceed more than 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Extracted groundnut oil is allowed to get the sediments settle down before packing (no mechanical process or chemical is used to filter)
- Free Fatty Acid (FFA) for groundnut oil must not exceed more than 6 as per government regulations.
- We have a laboratory to maintain FFA ranges from 0.3 to 0.5.
- High Vitamins and nutritious are present in our groundnut oil.
- Cholesterol free i.e., Zero Cholesterol.
- We maintain an ambient environment for a better quality.
The Health benefits of Groundnut oil,
- Increasing fertility
- Diminishing the chance of cancer
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Diminishing the chance of obesity
- Fights depression
- Keeping blood sugar balanced
- Lowering level of bad cholesterol
- Enhance memory power